Who we are?
Since 1989 Ozark Spice Company has been making customer-specific seasonings our specialty. Today we boast a unique and selective inventory, bringing the freshest ingredients to our customers. We also private-label several of our seasonings for various retail applications. At Ozark Spice Company, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality of products and service in our industry.
Maintaining our commitment to our customers is our top priority. Because of this we have expanded our blending and packaging facilities to allow for more flexible production schedules and shorter lead times.
It is our mission to make sure our customers receive the highest quality products and services at the best value. We would like to thank you for your interest Ozark Seasoning. We look forward to blending our success with yours.
Harold and Orial Madron,
Ozark Spice Company
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL
Ozark Spice Company provides private
blends for companies ranging from small
businesses to large corporations.
Our quality control measures ensure quality
and consistency. We have been proudly
delivering award winning taste for over twenty-five years.
Please contact us if you are interested in special blends, private labeling, or wholesale spices.
Air, light, moisture and heat speed flavor and color loss of herbs and spices. Follow these guidelines to help preserve their quality:
- Store in a tightly covered container.
- Store in a dark place away from sunlight.
- Store away from moisture and prevent moisture from entering the container during use:
- Avoid storing near a dishwasher or sink.
- Remove from container with a dry spoon.
- Avoid sprinkling directly from container into a steaming pot to prevent steam moisture from entering the container.
- DO NOT store above the stove, dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator, or near a sink or heating vent.
- DO store inside a cupboard or drawer.
- For open spice rack storage, choose a site away from heat, light and moisture.